Viewing the Calendar—Filters : New User Interface
*Select Shiftboard sites are currently using the new interface. If you do not yet have access to the new interface, please continue to refer to our existing Support documentation.
This article is part of a series that explains how to view and interact with the schedule—commonly referred to as the calendar. For easy reference, here are links to the entire series:
- Viewing the Calendar—Overview (this article)
- Viewing the Calendar—Date Range / Datepicker
- Viewing the Calendar—Calendar Views
- Viewing the Calendar—Filters
- Viewing the Calendar—Shift Details
- Viewing the Calendar—Customizing Calendar Views
This article explains how to use the filters. With filters you can focus the information displayed on your calendar. You can limit the view by workgroups (teams), roles, person, and much more. For example, here is the calendar with no filters applied:
Choose a filter:
Calendar with Find Team (workgroup) filter applied:
Begin by clicking on Filters from the calendar::
Pick the option(s) to filter by and click Apply. The view will be updated to show only shifts that meet the filter criteria selected:
Note: Not all filters are available to all users.
- Find Team—Choose from a drop-down list of available workgroups (teams). Note: if your workgroup name is not Team, you will see your workgroup name.
- Published—Choose from All, Draft, or Published
- Assigned—Choose from All, Open, Assigned, Unacknowledged, Acknowledged/Declined
- Find Staff—Choose from the drop-down list or type in the Search field to find a specific person
- Keyword—Type into the search box to filter by keyword
- Location—Choose from a drop-down list of available locations
- Client—Choose from a drop-down list of available clients
- Role—Choose role from the drop-down list.
Filter “On” Switch
Once a filter is selected, an indicator automatically moves to the On position to show that a filter has been applied:
The Filter indicator is also visible on the calendar as a visual reminder that filters have been applied to the view being displayed:
Click Clear in the Filter dialog box, then click Apply:
Once your filters are cleared, the On/Off toggle automatically switches back to Off: