Android Mobile App
Available on the Google Play App Store, Shiftboard's Android app allows staff members to view their schedules, manage their shifts, and clock in and out directly from their mobile device. To download the Shiftboard app, look on the Google Play App Store and search for Shiftboard Online Scheduling.
To navigate through the app, members can tap on the menu icon (three parallel bars) at the top left of the screen. This will reveal the app navigation menu. Using the navigation menu, Shiftboard members can view team information, check their schedule, adjust their availability, and manage account details. Depending on your site configuration, all the options may not be shown.
- Dashboard: The Dashboard displays assigned shifts for the week in addition to site news.
- Schedule: The Schedule is where assigned shifts and open shifts can be viewed.
- Tradeboard: The Tradeboard will display any shifts that coworkers have put up for trade and are available for pick up.
- Time Off: View past time off requests and submit future time off requests in this area.
- Timecard: View past timecards and submit timecards in this area.
- Availability: Adjust your availability in this area so your employer knows the times in which you are busy/available.
- Teams: The Teams area will display the teams in which you are a member of. Your site may have renamed Teams to something else.
Members can use the app calendar the same as they would on a desktop. When viewing the calendar, the colored icons underneath the dates indicate the shift type. Shiftboard members can filter the types of shifts they want to view. For example, if a member only wants to see available shifts, they can tap on the filter icon at the top right corner of their screen. The filters allow the member to view all shifts, assigned shifts, confirmed shifts, available shifts, traded shifts, and time-off dates. They can also filter by team information.
Tapping on the shift will reveal the particular details of that shift. Members can view shift details like team assignment, time, date, location, shift supervisor, notes, and many other custom fields. If there is a location attached to the shift, members have the ability to tap the location to open the address in their map application and get directions if needed.
If an organization's Site Administrator has enabled the Shiftboard Time Clock tool, members have the ability to use the app to clock in and out for their shift.
To utilize the Time Clock, simply select the clock icon in the top right corner of the application.