iOS Mobile App
Available on the iTunes App Store, Shiftboard's iOS app allows mobile staff to view their schedules, manage their shifts, and clock in and out directly from their mobile device. To download the Shiftboard app, look on the iTunes App Store and search for Shiftboard Online Scheduling.
The iOS app allows you to log in using Touch ID or Face ID if enabled on your device. You can also log in using your active Shiftboard email address and password.
Shiftboard members can easily update profile settings such as email address, contact information, and passwords by selecting the three dots and selecting your name.
To navigate through the app, members can utilize the bottom navigation menu. Using the navigation menu, Shiftboard members can view their Dashboard with shifts for the week and site news, team information, check their schedule, adjust their availability, manage account details, and clock in or out. All options mentioned below may not be available on your site depending on your configuration.
- Dashboard : The Dashboard displays shifts for the current week as well as a link to the site News.
- Schedule: In addition to displaying shifts assigned to you or still available, you can also view shifts that have been put up for trade.
- Time: The Time area is where you can view and submit new timecards, time off, or availability.
- Teams: The Teams area is where you can view the teams in which you are a member of as well as contact information for your teams.
- Other: Clicking the three dots will take you to your Account page where you can edit your contact information, reset your password, or sync your shifts with your iCal calendar.
Members can use the app calendar the same as they would on a desktop. When viewing the calendar, the colored bars underneath the dates indicate the shift type. Shiftboard members can filter the types of shifts they want to view. For example, if a member only wants to see available shifts, they can tap on the filter icon at the top right corner of their screen. The filters allow the member to view all shifts, assigned shifts, confirmed shifts, available shifts, traded shifts, and time-off dates. They can also filter by team information.
Tapping on the shift will reveal the particular details of that shift. Members can view shift details like team assignment, time, date, location, shift supervisor, notes, and many other custom fields. If there is a location attached to the shift, members have the ability to tap the location to open the address in their map application and get directions if needed.
If an organization's Site Administrator has enabled the Shiftboard Time Clock tool, members have the ability to use the app to clock in and out for their shift.
To utilize the Time Clock, members should go to the navigation menu in the top left corner of their screen and tap the Time Clock option. Simply tap the appropriate shift and a pop-up box will appear. This window is where members will tap the clock in or clock out button. The app will indicate if the members were successfully clocked in/out for their shift.