Pick Up A Shift
When a user's schedule becomes available, the manager will send out a notification indicating the shifts on the calendar are ready for pick up. Users will have the ability to choose which shifts they want to work. A notification will be sent to the manager and the shift will appear on their calendar once the shift has been picked up.
How to Pick Up a Shift:
- Log in and navigate to the Calendar tab > Schedules.
- Go to the middle right of the screen and select Shift View in the Source drop-down list.
- Shifts available for pick up will appear in red.
- Select a shift you are interested in working and select "Take this Shift"
- On the following page review the shift and click Yes, Confirm This Time.
- Once confirmed, the shift will appear green on the calendar indicating the shift has been picked up.