Adding Members: Overview
There are a few ways to get new members (aka users, staff) into the Shiftboard site. Site Administrators and Managers can add accounts manually, create a registration page, or use a template.
- The organization has a small staff and does not want to import information into a template.
- The majority of members are already in the system and another member needs to be added.
- Helpful for organizations "outsourcing" their members (i.e., volunteers needed, etc.) or conducting online recruiting.
- Allows a quick way to collect and import a variety of data with account creation.
- Good for importing all members at one time, especially if the site has just been created.
- Convenient for transferring a record of members as-is.
- The Support team can supply you with a template.