Maintenance Window Policy
We at Shiftboard strive to maintain the highest levels of availability for its customers' sites. However, some maintenance may require us to bring our platform down for short periods of time in order to perform upgrades or network changes. This is a standard policy in the SaaS world, and gives us the chance to fix bugs, improve security, and add the capability for exciting new features while minimizing the disruption to our customer base.
Maintenance windows are held on the second Saturday of the month to perform maintenance on our United States based data center. Those Shiftboard-powered sites may be unavailable from:
- 1:00am – 2:00am Eastern time on the second Saturday of January, February, April, May, July, August, October, and November
- 12:00am – 4:00am Eastern time on the second Saturday of March, June, September and December
US data center: Upcoming Maintenance Windows (For US Customer and Customers Outside of the European Union)
- Saturday, December 8th, 9pm PST,12am EST
- Duration of four hours
Additionally, the maintenance window for European Union customers, hosted on our European Union data center, are held on the Friday before the second Saturday. Those Shiftboard-powered data sites may be unavailable from:
- 4:00pm to 5:00pm Eastern time on the corresponding Fridays of January, February, April, May, July, August, October, and November
- 4:00pm - 8:00pm Eastern time March, June, September and December
European Union data center: Upcoming Maintenance Windows
- Friday, December 7th, 1PM PST/4PM EST
- Duration of 3 hours
The maintenance window schedule is subject to change. Shiftboard will provide a window maintenance schedule notice upon login for any scheduled maintenance outside of these normally scheduled times.