Course 2: Worker Management
Course Title: Worker Management
Class Length: 1.5 hours
Number of Seats: 15
This course will focus entirely on the basic tools that can be used to help manage the workers in a Shiftboard site. Students will cover how to gather and track different types of information, how to organize workers, how to create new accounts, and much more. Upon completion, students will be a Worker Wonder when it comes to managing workers in Shiftboard.
Who Should Take this Course?:
· Coordinators, Managers, and Site Administrators who are involved basic worker management
· New coordinators, managers, or administrators looking to become more familiar with the tools available to help manage workers
Topics to be covered:
· The various methods available to create new Shiftboard accounts
· Entering, updating, and tracking profile information
· Different ways of organizing workers
· Sending communications
· How to enter reviews to track member performance
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
· Successfully add workers to a Shiftboard site individually and in bulk
· Add workers to teams
· Use a wide range of communication tools to reach out to workers individually, or in groups.
· Better gauge what types of questions should asked of workers, and the type of information should be tracked in their accounts to improve data quality and scheduling accuracy.
· Use basic worker reporting tools to quickly view groups of workers that fit a certain criterion.
· Develop a registration or application page to evaluate workers before allowing them access to the Shiftboard site
Interested in registering for this pilot course? Please follow the link below to submit your information and reserve your seat!
- Date: Tuesday, June 11th, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM PST