Course 7: Timekeeping Tools
Course Title: Timekeeping Tools
Length: 1.5 hours
Number of Seats: 10
Who Should Take this Course?: Any coordinator, manager, or site administrator that will regularly be involved in clocking members in or out. Managers or Site Administrators that are involved in the overall set up and configuration of this tool in the site will also want to register to learn more about the various methods Shiftboard provides to clock workers in or out, and the strengths and weaknesses around each. If you do not currently have our timekeeper settings enabled, and you would like to learn more about how your members can be allowed to track clock ins and outs, as well as create timecards for these shifts, this is a fantastic way to learn how you can add value to your site using our timekeeping tools.
Topics to be covered: This course will provide an in depth look at the various options Shiftboard provide to clock members in or out, and the best use cases for each method. Students will also look at custom timecard and timeclock fields, how to control access to the tools, and how to go about developing an internal process for timekeeping and timecard management. Finally, students will learn how to export Shiftboard payroll data into an external payroll software.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
· Determine the best method for clocking members in and out, and timecard creation.
· Utilize all timeclock and timecard tools at their disposal for tracking the time employees have worked.
· Adjust settings for specific groups of users to give or take away access to the tools.
· Use timecard reports to quickly summarize timecard data.
· Use timecard reports to import data into external payroll software
· Use reporting tools to compare scheduled work hours vs actual hours worked.
Interested in registering for this pilot course? Please follow the link below to submit your information and reserve your seat!
- Date: Thursday, June 13th, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM PST