We at Shiftboard strive to maintain the highest levels of availability for its customers' sites. However, some maintenance may require us to bring our platform down for short periods of time in order to perform upgrades or network changes. This is a standard policy in the SaaS world, and gives us the chance to fix bugs, improve security, and add the capability for exciting new features while minimizing the disruption to our customer base.
Maintenance windows are held on the third Saturday of the month to perform maintenance on our United States based data center. Those Shiftboard-powered sites may be unavailable from:
- 1:00am – 2:00am Eastern time on the third Saturday of January, February, April, May, July, August, October, and November
- 12:00am – 4:00am Eastern time on the third Saturday of March, June, September and December
US data center: Upcoming Maintenance Windows
- July, 21st 2018 : 1:00am - 2:00am ET
Additionally, the maintenance window for European Union customers, hosted on our European Union data center, are held on the Friday before the third Saturday. Those Shiftboard-powered data sites may be unavailable from:
- 4:00pm to 5:00pm Eastern time on the corresponding Fridays of January, February, April, May, July, August, October, and November
- 4:00pm - 8:00pm Eastern time March, June, September and December
European Union data center: Upcoming Maintenance Windows
- July 20th, 2018 : 4:00pm – 5:00pm ET
The maintenance window schedule is subject to change. Shiftboard will provide a window maintenance schedule notice upon login for any scheduled maintenance outside of these normally scheduled times.