When a user's schedule becomes available, the manager will send out a notification indicating the shifts on the calendar are ready for pick up. Users will have the ability to choose which shifts they want to work. A notification will be sent to the manager and the shift will appear on their calendar once the shift has been picked up.
How to Pick Up a Shift:
1. Log in and navigate to the Calendar tab > Schedules.
2. Go to the middle right of the screen and select Shift View in the Source drop-down list.
3. Shifts available for pick up will appear in red, select a shift.
4. A window will appear to the right with the shift details, click Take This Shift.
5. On the following page review the shift and click Yes, Confirm This Time.
6. The shift will appear green on the calendar indicating the shift has been picked up.
No longer want to take the shift selected? Click the Cancel button in step 5 instead of Yes, Confirm This Time.