Whether scheduled for a shift or not there are multiple ways to clock in and out for a shift within Shiftboard. Clocking into a shift ensures that hours are counted for reporting or payroll purposes. Upon logging in, there will be a icon located at the top of the screen labeled “Clocked Out” that you use to clock in and out for your scheduled shift.
How to Clock in for a Shift:
1. Click the Clock Out button above the navigation bar.
2. Select the team or position you are clocking in for then click "Clock In."
3. Once you've successfully clocked into your shift a green bubble will display to the left of the icon and it will update to "Clocked In," signifying your clock in was successful.
How to Clock out for a Shift:
1. Click the Clock Out button above the navigation bar, then click "Clock Out"
2. Once you've successfully clocked out your shift the green bubble will disappear and the icon will update to "Clocked Out," signifying your clock in was successful.